“Japan Cultural Envoy Forum 2015” on March 6
This year’s “Japan Cultural Envoy Forum” is going to be held in National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) on Friday, March 6.
In this forum, seven envoys who finished their terms either in FY2013 or FY2014 will give a talk about their experiences as a Japan Cultural Envoy, with using visual materials or giving a short performance of their own skills. You will learn what “Japan Cultural Envoy” is all about and how each of them faced the challenge of cultural exchange abroad through this forum.
|Date and Time:||Friday, March 6, 2015 at 2 PM (Doors open at 1:30 PM)|
|Venue:||National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
(7-22-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Hiroko Nakazawa(Food Culture Researcher and Professor, Nagano Prefectural College)
- Hiroyuki Hayashida (CG artist)
- Yuko Hasegawa(Chief Curator of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo and
Professor of Tama Art University in Tokyo)
- Keiko Hirano (KATARIBE=catalyst (story teller))
- Kaiji Moriyama (Dancer and Choreographer)
- Takashi Wakamiya (Producer of HIKOJU MAKIE)
- Leonard Eto (Taiko player)
To sign up for the symposium, please fill in Registration Form.
*Please write “GRIPS” in space for affiliation.
|Date / Time||Friday, March 6th 2015, 14:00 - 18:00|
|Venue||Soukairo Hall, GRIPS 1F|
|Fee||Free (Pre-registration required)|
|Language||Japanese and English (Simultaneous interpretation available)|