Making a donation online is easy and quick. You can pay via credit card or bank transfer.
Donation by application form
You can also donate by sending an application form. Please download and complete the application form, send it to GRIPS Fund Administration Office by mail, e-mail, or fax, and arrange a bank transfer. GRIPS’ bank details are shown below. Approximately one month after we have confirmed the receipt of your transfer, we will mail you a receipt.
Bank: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Branch: Tokyo Koumubu, Japan
Account number: 0175522
Swift Code: SMBCJPJT
Account name: GRIPS Fund
Bequests and inheritance donations
Please contact GRIPS Fund Administration Office for details.
GRIPS Fund Administration Office
7-22-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8677, Japan
TEL:+81-3-6439-6019 / +81-3-6439-6024 FAX:+81-3-6439-6030
Office hours: 10:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
E-mail: fund★grips.ac.jp (Please replace ”★”with “@”.)
As a sign of appreciation of your donation, you will receive the following:
- Our pamphlets and newsletters.
- Information about all GRIPS events, including special seminars, symposiums and networking events with students.
- Fixed period use of the GRIPS library and book borrowing privileges [for those who donate more than 100,000 yen].
We are sorry but we cannot accept donations with conditions attached that would:
(1) require GRIPS to transfer free of charge property that has been acquired through a donation to the donor or sponsor;
(2) require GRIPS to transfer to the donor or sponsor patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyright, or other rights, or to allow the use of those rights;
(3) require GRIPS to consent to an audit (conducted by the donor or sponsor) regarding the use of the donation;
(4) allow the donor or sponsor to revoke all or part of donations or grants at their discretion after submitting an application to donate or provide a grant; or
(5) be deemed by GRIPS to be inappropriate for use in research and education.