Miyuki Katai, M.D., Ph. D.
Chief / Professor of Health Services Center
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism,
Gender Medicine, Women’s Health
School of Medicine, Shinshu University：Awarded the degree of M.D.
Graduate School of Medicine, Shinshu University：Awarded the degree of Ph.D.
Research and professional experience:
Clinical Fellow at Department of Geriatrics, Endocrinology and Metabolism, School of Medicine, Shinshu University, Matsumoto, Japan
Research Fellow at Harvard Medical School, MA, USA
1998~1999 Neuroendocrine Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
1999~2001 Section on Vascular Cell Biology, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA
Faculty at Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, School of Medicine, Shinshu University, Matsumoto, Japan
Associate Professor at Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Professor at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
Membership in Academic Societies:
- The Endocrine Society (USA)
- International Society of Gender Medicine
- The Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
- The Japanese Endocrine Society
- Japan Thyroid Association
- The Japan Diabetes Society
- The Japanese Association for Gender-Specific Medicine
- The Japanese Society for Menopause and Women’s Health
Public Health Nurse
Registered Nurse, Registered Public Health Nurse, School Nurse, Class 1 Health Supervisor.
If you have any questions your body and health, feel free to ask.