Counseling Service

GRIPS may be able to provide counseling services according to the students’ needs. Please consult with the GRIPS Health Services Center or the Student Office

The following is a selection of English speaking information sources and counseling services:

TELL (Tokyo English Life Line); tel: 03-5774-0992
Counseling International tel: 03-3408-0496
Ikebukuro Counseling Centre tel: 03-3980-8718
Japan Helpline tel: 0120-461-997
Asian Students’ Cultural Association tel: 03-3946-7565
Tokyo Lifeline tel: 03-3264-4343
Japan Hotline tel: 03-3586-0110 (emergency assistance service) tel: 0570-000-911
Foreign Student Information Centre tel: 03-5454-5216
Legal Counseling Centre 03-3581-2302

The Tokyo International Exchange Center (TIEC) also offers professional Counseling services near A-block Study Rooms. For further details check the monitor display at the entrance of each building.

Another useful contact may be the Foreign Residents Advisory Centre. The Centre gives advice on problems relating to medical care, legal matters and daily life. The Centre is located at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government building, 2-8-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-8001 9:30 –12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00

7-22-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8677

TEL : +81-(0)3-6439-6000     
FAX : +81-(0)3-6439-6010


Print Out