Extending from last year’s momentum, GRIPS-UTokyo Workshop aims to
● raise GRIPS’ profile and expand GRIPS’ domestic/international networks by working with UTokyo;
● provide roundtable meetings to promote exchange opinions among local governments, NGOs/NPOs, academia, the private sector, international organizations, and various other organizations;
● invite and attract the top empirical social scientists to lead the discussions.
● Open call for anonymous submission of empirical papers on policy issues;
● Keynote shortlists papers/speakers based entirely on quality and topic;
● Junior scholars and Ph.D. candidates are encouraged to submit papers for competition.
● Paper submitters are invited to Obento with the keynote and selected presenters;