The 94th GIST Seminar “EU STI policy making and the European Commission’s proposal for Horizon Europe”
The speaker will give a general overview of EU’s Science, Technology and Innovation policies and programmes, focusing on the case of “Horizon Europe”, the successor of Horizon 2020″. The presentation will be structured as follows:
1. The legal basis of STI policy and actual programme implementation, as it can be found in the basic treaties establishing the European Union.
2. Short history of EU’s framework programmes for Research and Innovation.
3. Key actors and steps in the elaboration of successive Framework Programmes: The role of each institution (European Commission, European Council, European Parliament) and the extensive consultation of stakeholders, including the general public.
4. European Commission’s proposals for Horizon Europe: Evolution, not Revolution.
5. STI-related programmes beyond the “Framework Programme”: COSME, Cohesion policy instruments, GALILEO, COPERNICUS, ITER
17:35-18:35 Lecture by Dr. Karapiperis
Please register at this registration form by noon on July 19th.
If you cannot open the form, please send email to GIST Secretariat, email@example.com.
Registration email must include:
1) your name, 2) institution, 3) position, and 4) e-mail address.
|開催日時||2018年7月19日（木） 17:30-19:00 *開場は17:00|
|講演者||Dr. Leonidas Karapiperis (Minister-Counsellor, Head of Science & Technology Seciton, Delegation of the European Union to Japan)|
|演 題||EU STI policy making and the European Commission's proposal for Horizon Europe|
|会 場||政策研究大学院大学 4階 研究会室4A|