2021.9.10 [Fri][Important] Notice of Library services under the extended state of emergency (Updated Sept 10)
The library hours and services will remain the same, following the decision to extend the COVID-2019 state of emergency.
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019, library hours has been shorten. Please make sure that you can stay in the library for 15 minutes at the maximum.
from Mon, June 21 to Thu, Sept 30, 2021
* The period will be extended also if a state of emergency is extended or shifted to preventative measures of the COVID-2019.
Monday – Friday (except holiday), 11:00-15:00
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019,
1. Borrowing, returning GRIPS books at the library
2. Home delivery service for library books and materials (only under COVID-19 circumstances) (*1)
3. Inter-Library Loans (ILL) request (*1)(*2)
4. Book purchase request (student only) (*1)(*2)
*1 Only available within Japan
*2 Please apply via MyLibrary
We’re offering useful services in order to support GRIPS community members with online learning, teaching and research.
1. Reading desks and seats
2. Group study room
3. Reference service at the counter
4. Don’t stay in the library for a long time. (15 minutes at the maximum)
Please ask at the library counter when you use “In-library use only” materials.
5. Services for non-GRIPS visitors is suspended temporarily. Admission to the library will be limited to GRIPS members only.
Library hours and services will be changed depending on the situation. We’ll notice you if there are any changes. Please also see Library News for latest information on library services.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.