We’re offering a home delivery service for library books and materials only under the COVID-19 circumstances.
*The library covers the shipping costs.
GRIPS library materials available for home delivery service
- Book (borrowing)
- Copy of a part of text in a book
- Copy of each article in a journal
*You can obtain a copy within the limit of Copyright Law.
How to request materials for delivery
- Make a request by email with the following information.
*3 items per request
- When the materials are ready, we send them by mail.
- Send us an email to confirm your receipt of the materials.
Necessary information to apply
SUBJECT: Requesting home delivery service
(2)Your Student ID No.
(3)Your home address (your mailing address)
(4)Your phone number
Please search our OPAC for the following information:
(5)Book/Journal/Article Title and other details (for journal articles, please include the page numbers):
*If you want to borrow more than one material, please repeat (5)-(7).
Application deadline, Shipping schedule
|Application deadline||Shipping schedule|
|Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM||The day after the date of the acceptance of application|
|Friday – Sunday, 5:00 PM||Next Monday|
*3 items per request
- We plan to send the materials every Monday to Friday.
- You can borrow up to 30 books in total.
- The basic loan period of home delivery service is 1 month from the date the item is sent. Books that are not overdue and not reserved can be renewed using MyLibrary. You can renew books more than 2 times only under this COVID-19 circumstances.
- When returning books, put them into the book drop outside the library, or put them on the book return cart in front of the counter.
- You can also return by mail. When you return by mail, please use the recorded delivery (Yu-pack, letter pack or express package and so on). Please be sure that you cover the postage.
- We cannot guarantee fixed delivery times. There may be delays in processing requests, depending on our working schedule.
- This service is available to GRIPS students, faculty and staff.