2021.7.21 [Wed][Important] Notice of Library services until August 22, 2021
The library hours and services will remain the same in response to a decision to hold on-line interactive classes at GRIPS until the end of the COVID-2019 state of emergency, August 22, 2021.
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019, library hours has been shorten. Please make sure that you can stay in the library for 15 minutes at the maximum.
from Mon, June 21 to Sun, Aug 22, 2021
Monday – Friday (except holiday), 11:00-15:00
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019,
1. Borrowing, returning GRIPS books at the library
2. Home delivery service for library books and materials (only under COVID-19 circumstances) (*1)
3. Inter-Library Loans (ILL) request (*1)(*2)
4. Book purchase request (student only) (*1)(*2)
*1 Only available within Japan
*2 Please apply via MyLibrary
We’re offering useful services in order to support GRIPS community members with online learning, teaching and research.
1. Reading desks and seats
2. Group study room
3. Reference service at the counter
4. Don’t stay in the library for a long time. (15 minutes at the maximum)
Please ask at the library counter when you use “In-library use only” materials.
5. Services for non-GRIPS visitors is suspended temporarily. Admission to the library will be limited to GRIPS members only.
Library hours and services will be changed depending on the situation. We’ll notice you if there are any changes. Please also see Library News for latest information on library services.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.