2022.3.7 [Mon][Important] Notice of Library services under the semi-emergency coronavirus spread prevention measures (Updated Mar 7, 2022)
The library hours and services will be changed as follows , during the semi-emergency coronavirus spread prevention measures.
Wearing a mask and keeping your hands clean is required when you enter the library to avoid further spreading of COVID-2019.
Please make sure that you can stay in the library for 15 minutes at the maximum.
from Mon, Jan 24 to
Sun, Feb 13 Mon, Mar 21, 2022
* The period will be extended also if the semi-emergency coronavirus spread prevention measures is extended.
Monday – Saturday (except holiday), 11:00-15:00
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019,
1. Reading desks and seats (reduced than usual to avoid crowds)
2. Borrowing, returning GRIPS books at the library
3. Home delivery service for library books and materials (only under COVID-19 circumstances) (*1)
4. Inter-Library Loans (ILL) request (*1)(*2)
5. Book purchase request (student only) (*1)(*2)
*1 Only available within Japan
*2 Please apply via MyLibrary
We’re offering useful services in order to support GRIPS community members with online learning, teaching and research.
1. Group study room
2. Reference service at the counter
4. Don’t stay in the library for a long time. (15 minutes at the maximum)
Please ask at the library counter when you use “In-library use only” materials.
4. Services for non-GRIPS visitors is suspended temporarily. Admission to the library will be limited to GRIPS members only.
Library hours and services will be changed depending on the situation. We’ll notice you if there are any changes. Please also see Library News for latest information on library services.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.