2022.3.22 [Tue][Important] Notice of Library services after 22 March, 2022
The library services will be changed as follows after 22 March, 2022, in accordance with the decision to lift the semi-emergency coronavirus spread prevention measures.
Wearing a mask and keeping your hands clean is required when you enter the library to avoid further spreading of COVID-2019.
You can stay in the library 2 hours at the maximum. Thank you for your cooperation.
from 22 March (Tue), 2022 until the date to be determined
Monday – Friday, 10:00-19:00
To avoid further spreading of COVID-2019,
1. Reading desks and seats (will be reduced than usual to avoid crowds)
2. Borrowing, returning GRIPS books at the library
3. Home delivery service for library books and materials (only under COVID-19 circumstances) (*1)
4. Inter-Library Loans (ILL) request (*1)(*2)
5. Book purchase request (student only) (*1)(*2)
*1 Only available within Japan
*2 Please apply via MyLibrary
We’re offering useful services in order to support GRIPS community members with online learning, teaching and research.
1. Group study room
2. Reference service at the counter
3. Staying in the library for a long time (2 hours at the maximum)
Library hours and services will be changed depending on the situation. We’ll notice you if there are any changes. Please also see Library News for latest information on library services.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.