Handouts of library guidance and links to useful library services
Library Guidance (October, 2020)
- How to use the library (Slide of library guidance)
- Appx. 1_Off-campus access (EZproxy)
- Appx. 2_E-Journal E-Book search quick guide
- Appx. 3_How to read e-book “The age of sustainable development”
- Appx. 4_GRIPS Discovery Service quick guide
- Appx. 5_Library quick guide
- Appx. 6_How to use MyLibrary
- Appx. 7_How to find materials – ILL
Using library materials
Home delivery service for library books and materials (Only under the COVID-19 circumstances)
You can apply delivery of library books and photocopy of the library materials to your home.
You can renew library items, request book-loans or photocopies of articles not available at the GRIPS Library (ILL service), or request a book purchase by the GRIPS Library online via MyLibrary.
*Book Purchase Request is students only.
*Please be sure that Home delivery service, MyLibrary (including ILL service, book purchase request) are only available within Japan.
Online contents available off-campus
Off-campus access to GRIPS’ subscribed online-resources (EZproxy service)
How to use databases
Please see Online Resources.
You can find links to manuals in “Info” categories of some major databases.
Textbook list for current term courses.