*Services for non-GRIPS visitors has been suspended in response to COVID-19, from March 2020. See Library News for the latest information.
How to Apply
Before visiting, please inform us the following information by FAX or e-mail.
If you are affiliated with university or research institution, contact the library at your institution for visiting.
> Your name
> Your Affiliation
> Materials you wish to use
> Preferred visiting date
Contact: see Contact us.
You will be required to present your ID and fill out the application form at the Library counter.
Monday – Friday : 10:00 – 17:00
No Saturday service for Non-GRIPS users.
Browsing and copying* the materials.
Visitors may not check out materials or use databases.
The following methods are available for copying in the library.
・Photocopy service by Library staff
* Copying is allowed only for materials owned at the GRIPS Library.
* Library users may copy a portion of Library materials within the limit of Copyright Law, for the purpose of private study or research.
- Upon copying, fill out the “Self copy request form” and drop it in the box beside the copy machine.
|Transportation Money Card|
|black & white||5 yen|
- Transportation Money Cards available: Suica, PASMO, Kitaca, TOICA, manaca, ICOCA, SUGOCA, nimoca, HAYAKAKEN
* PiTaPa is not available.
* Recharging money card is not available on the campus.
- Issuing a receipt is not available as for self-service photocopy.
Photocopy service by Library staff
- For copying some materials in Special Collections, please contact the Library counter.
- Service Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00 – 17:00 (Issuing a receipt is not available 12:00-13:00)
|black & white / color||35 yen|
- Please bring the exact amount, as no change is available.