|GRIPS members||non-GRIPS Visitors|
|Monday – Friday||9:00-21:00||10:30 – 17:00|
Closed: Sundays, National holidays, Dec.28 to Jan.4
Temporary closing will be posted at the Library, our website, and by e-mail.
*The library opening hours has been changed in response to COVID-19, from March 2020. See Library News for details.
Touch the sensor on the gate with your Student/Faculty ID Card.
Show your Library card to the staff at the entrance.
See For Alumni for applying the Library card.
We ask you to follow the prescribed procedure to enter the Library.
See For Non-GRIPS visitors for details.
- No smoking, eating, and drinking.
- Keep your valuables with you.
- Set your mobile phone to silent mode and refrain from talking on the phone.
- Use the Library materials with care.
- Do not forget to check out the Library books when bringing them outside the Library.