Please contact us for inquiries about course design and obtaining an estimate to build a tailor-made program.
National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
International Liaison Office
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : +81-3-6439-6030
Getting to GRIPS
The GRIPS building is located right in the center of Tokyo with convenient access by public transport. Both Nogizaka station on the Chiyoda line and Roppongi station on the Oedo and Hibiya line are within 10 minutes walking distance.
Access by Public Transport
- From Narita Airport to Roppongi via Tokyo by Narita Express: 1 hour 30 minutes
- From Narita Airport to Roppongi via Nippori by Skyliner: 1 hour 15 minutes
- From Haneda Airport to Roppongi by Tokyo Monorail: 40 minutes
- From Tokyo to Roppongi: 17 minutes
- From exit no. 7 at Roppongi station on the Toei Oedo Line: 5 minutes walk
- From exit no. 4a at Roppongi station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line: 10 minutes walk
- From exit no. 5 at Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line: 6 minutes walk